Student Scholarship Program
• A programme supported by United Way.
• Scholarships provided to cover expenses including fee, books, stationary, commute, library and so on.
• Sessions organized on career planning, personal branding, decision making, sales, entrepreneurship, financial literacy with the help of Ashalaya and United Way.
• Regular visits to 14 colleges executed to ensure regular attendance of students.
• Regular visits to the students residences to assess educational performance and provided support and guidance.
• Career counseling and job placements.
40 students completed 1 st year of course
7 students enrolled for PUC II
3 students scored above 80%
4 students scored above 60%
Improved confidence levels
Overcame stage fear
Improved focus and planning of future career goals
2 students from Diploma in Computer/ITI received jobs
11 students expressed improved confidence to take up more interviews